Lanesboro American Legion Auxiliary
Regular Meeting Agenda
May 14, 2013
Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance
Preamble to the Constitution
Secretary’s Roll Call
Balance on Hand (checking & $________ savings ____________ )
_____ Americanism – Maureen A. _____ Blood Mobile – Mimi A.
_____ Girl State - Mimi A. _____ Legislation - Harriet L.
_____ Membership# - Gwen Harmon _____ Memorial – Lois H.
_____ Troop Contacts – Denise B. _____ Poppy – Ruth Ostrem
_____ Scholarship/Education - Mimi A. _____ Veteran Affairs – Ruth Olson
- Girl State 2013: Who will be attending?
- Nomination Committee: Read the slate of nominations.
- Vote on nominations.
- Install new officers
- STAND STILL PARADE, Whalan, MN, Saturday, May 18th, 2013, 10 am. Legion members need to be there no later than 9:45 at the front of the parade. Any questions, contact Deane Benson at 507-467-3650
- HONOR FLIGHT DOCUMENTARY "Honor Flight, One Last Mission" SUNDAY, MAY 26, 2013, Showings at Noon and 4 pm
Rochester Event Center, Rochester, MN. Tickets $5 each with proceeds going to support veteran’s causes in southeast Minnesota. Tickets should be purchased in advance due to limited seating. Tickets may be purchased at the two Rochester Panera Bread locations, Rochester VFW Post and the Rochester American Legion. Contact Peter Mathias at 507-251-4557 or Harry Kerr at 507-273-0411
- MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS, Monday, May 27, 2013. Parade 9:45 am from the school to the War Memorial Center. Should be at the school by 9:15 am in uniform. Pictures will be taken/retaken of members (optional). Memorial Day Program 10 am at the War Memorial Center. Refreshments will be served following the program. Anyone wanting to help setup should meet at the War Memorial Center, Sunday, May 26th at 5 pm.
- AMERICAN LEGION FAMILY DAY AT THE TWINS BUS TRIP, Saturday, June 15, 2013, 6:15 pm, Target Field. Twins vs. Detroit Tigers. $40 per person (includes bus trip and game ticket). Signup with the bartender by Wednesday, April 24th. Bartender will have details for time bus will leave Lanesboro.
DON’T FORGET… NEW ALA windbreaker jackets (Red, Navy, Loden colors) now available! Also, ALA HATS available for $12
Return to Auxiliary Home Page